Every year, students at UCB elect 4 students to lead the Guild for the year ahead.
These 4 students are elected into the following roles: President, Vice-President, Student Communities Officer and Diversity Officer. Collectively, they are the Guild Executive and make decisions on our priorities and what we do as an organisation.
This includes everything from approving new societies, to what campaigns they should lead on or how the Guild should respond to student feedback.
As your elected student leaders, they are accountable to you - our students! To help you understand the work they have done this year so far, they have compiled the following reports:
Officer Accountability Report Feb 2022
Join us for Student Council in March to hold your officers accountable and hear about what they've been up to. You can submit questions in advance below. Please sign up here so that we can organise how much pizza to order!
Got a question that you'd like to submit about the Officer Report? Submit it below.
Submit a question for Student Council here:
Executive Team Meetings
The Guild is run by a team of four elected students, who make up your Executive Team. Each week, the elected officers hold the Executive Committee Meeting where they make decisions collectively. This includes decisions on new society proposals, finances and Guild priorities.
You can find out more about what goes on at Exec by clicking on the link on the date of each meeting to access minutes from that week.
2022: Executive Team Meeting Attendance
- 1st March - AY and LC in attendance; apologies from BO
- 8th March - AY and LC attendance; apologies from BO
- 14th March - AY, LC and BO in attendance
- 3rd February - cancelled; apologies from BO
- 10th February - cancelled; apologies from BO
- 17th February - cancelled; apologies from AY and BO
- 27th January - cancelled; LC in attendance; apologies from AY and BO; absent CB
- 20th January - cancelled; apologies from AY, BO and LC; absent CB
- 13th January - AY, BO and CB in attendance; apologies from LC
- 6th January - cancelled; AY and LC in attendance; apologies from BO; absent CB.
- 16th December – AY, BO and CB in attendance; apologies from LC
- 9th December – AY, BO and CB in attendance; apologies from LC
- 2nd December - AY, BO and LC in attendance; absent CB
- 25th November - cancelled
- 18th November - cancelled
- 11th November - cancelled
- 4th November - cancelled
- 28th October – AY, BO and LC in attendance; absent CB
- 21st October - all officers present
- 14th October - cancelled
- 8th October - cancelled
You can view the 2020/21 and 2019/20 minutes too.