Are you developing as fast as we are? Let's reach new heights together!
University College Birmingham and its Guild of Students serve over 7,000 students on vocational courses from FE to postgraduate level, mainly with a focus of leisure, tourism and service industries. The University is still building, literally, in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. It is an exciting institution with an impressive history and remarkable links to the city and industry.
We're putting together a team of passionate, hard working and fun professional support staff who can lift our elected officers and student leaders. Developing students' potential is at the heart of everything we do.
We know you give a huge amount when you work for us. In return, we offer:
- A generous annual leave policy of 40 days
- Enhanced sick leave
- A personal pension with 6% matched contribution rate
- Tailor made personal development and support packages
- Tax-free childcare voucher scheme
- Discounts in the Guild cafe
Deputy Director NOW CLOSED