UCB Guild of Students are looking for Staff Champions to support our newly developed Course Based Societies.
If you're a member of staff at University College Birmingham who is passionate about student experience and supporting student leaders - we'd love to hear from you.
The role of a Staff Champion is to:
- Support the Course Based Society (CBS) Committee to deliver and develop on their aims and activities
- Provide high quality support, advice and guidance for each member of the CBS Committee on their role
- Promote student representation and CBS activity across UCB
- Be a point of contact within the school for students, the CBS Committee, Guild staff and student officers
- Support the delivery of projects that develop engagement with a diverse range of the student body
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with UCB Guild, UCB staff and the student community, as well as other stakeholders
- Support the delivery of events and campaigns that foster a sense of togetherness and build communities within the school, or interest area
- Provide students and the CBS Committee with information on University processes and meeting structures
- Advise students and the CBS Committee on the appropriate route and level for student feedback to be acted upon
- Communicate relevant information effectively with UCB Guild and the CBS
If you'd like more information, please E-Mail our Representation and Advocacy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org